Tokuda Clinical Research Center was established in August 2008 as a part of the largest health care provider Tokushukai Medical Corporation. TCRC represents a unique for Bulgaria structure, which provides top quality support and core services essential for the efficient and ethical conduct of clinical research.
TCRC is the coordinating liaison among the investigators, sponsors, Institutional Review Board (the Local Ethics Committee) BDA and other institution involved in the process of clinical research.
We help our investigators to conduct safe, controlled, inpatient and outpatient studies and ensure that all the pieces necessary to proceed with the conduct of a successful trial are in place.
The TCRC’s resources include highly trained research personnel. Our team consists of highly competent and experienced professionals who have an extended experience of conducting bioequivalence and multicenter trials.
Administrative and regulatory
- Overall project coordination
- Development of regulatory documents
- Budget development
- Ethics Committee
- Study Feasibilities
- Advertising and recruitment of study participant
- Outreach to potential research participants
- Participant recruitment website panel
- Research flyers distributed at the hospital etc.
Clinical Research Coordinators
It has been said many times that the Clinical Research Coordinator is the heart and soul of the research study. The TCRC coordinators have the knowledge and practice conducting clinical trials, both bioequivalence and miulticenter. They support the successful execution of every clinical trial in compliance with protocol schedule of events and applicable regulatory guidelines by:
- Assisting the CROs/Sponsors when conducting site selection, site initiation, site monitoring, visits and audits
- Maintain clinical trial records and documents
- Daily activities related to the administration of the trials
- Logistics support
- Follow and reports enrolment status, subjects visits ,submit information of screened subjects, date of screen, date of enrollment, end of trial, etc.
51B "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" blvd. (if you drive, the entrance is from "At. Dukov" str.), "Hladilnika" distr., 1407 "Lozenets".
The hospital has a parking lot. The first 30 min. are free of charge, then a fee of 3 bgn/hours applies.
Buses: №88, 120
Shuttle bus: 32
Subway: Getting off at "James Bourchier" station, after that walking through "Lozenets" distr., or tram №10, taking off at "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" stop. or a bus №88, taking ff at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.
From the Central Railway Station
Bus line №305 getting off at "Romanian embassy" stop
From "Romanian embassy" stop – Bus line №120 getting off at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.
(after the traffic lights at "Atanas Dukov" str.
With a subway, from "Central Railway Station" station, getting off at "James Bourchier" station, after that walking through "Lozenets" distr., or tram №10, taking off at "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" stop. or a bus №88, taking ff at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.