Gynecologic Oncology and Advanced Pelvic Surgery
- Diagnosis of precancerous conditions of the female reproductive system
- Modern methods of treatment of precancerous conditions of the female reproductive system
- Early diagnosis of cervical cancer including Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) screening
- Contemporary diagnostic methods for cancers of the vulva, vagina, uterus, and ovaries
- Endoscopic diagnostic and mini-invasive surgical methods
- Standard gynecological surgeries
- Uro-gynecological surgeries
- Broad-based onco-gynecological and pelvic surgeries
- Contemporary contraceptive and hormone replacement therapies (HRT)
- Comprehensive Women’s Cancer prevention programs
- Adolescent gynecology
The obstetrics and gynecology operating rooms are equipped according to the latest international standards.
The contemporary surgical tools and equipment are designed to perform minor, moderate, and complex medical interventions. All invasive medical procedures are performed only in the strictly controlled conditions of the operation sectors of the hospital in compliance with internationally recognized anesthesiology and surgery room standards.
The medical team is on 24 hour call to perform emergency medical care and the department has continuous access to the all our medical specialties to provide multidisciplinary treatments as some cases may require surgeons, urologists, and vascular surgeons to effectively treat a medical condition.
In the case of complex surgical interventions, the recovery and stabilization of the patient are provided by the central recovery and ICU department.
51B "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" blvd. (if you drive, the entrance is from "At. Dukov" str.), "Hladilnika" distr., 1407 "Lozenets".
The hospital has a parking lot. The first 30 min. are free of charge, then a fee of 3 bgn/hours applies.
Buses: №88, 120
Shuttle bus: 32
Subway: Getting off at "James Bourchier" station, after that walking through "Lozenets" distr., or tram №10, taking off at "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" stop. or a bus №88, taking ff at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.
From the Central Railway Station
Bus line №305 getting off at "Romanian embassy" stop
From "Romanian embassy" stop – Bus line №120 getting off at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.
(after the traffic lights at "Atanas Dukov" str.
With a subway, from "Central Railway Station" station, getting off at "James Bourchier" station, after that walking through "Lozenets" distr., or tram №10, taking off at "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" stop. or a bus №88, taking ff at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.