Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
We offer high quality and contemporary physical and kinesio-therapeutic equipment designed to support the patient recovery process after trauma, strokes, heart attack and surgical interventions. We offer traditional physical therapy programs, drug free pain treatments, acupuncture, weight reduction programs for adults and children, and callisthenic treatment programs for spine curvatures common in women before and after giving birth.
Our physical therapy and rehabilitation department offers a wide range of contemporary methodologies and treatments, but we place a special priority on drug free non-traditional methods because of there ability to reduce pain and support the recovery process.
We provide physical therapy and rehabilitation services for:
- Degenerative and inflammatory joint and vertebral disorders
- Traumatic injuries to the muscloskeletal system
- Soft tissue inflammation around joints
- Central Nervous System diseases- strokes, multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral Nervous System diseases- disk hernias, neuropathies
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Depression, insomnia, anxiety
- Gynecological inflammatory diseases
- Cardio-vascular diseases- post-ischemias and post cardiac surgery
- Inflammatory upper respiratory diseases
- Slow healing wounds and post operative scars (cicatrices)
- Manual diagnostics and manual therapy
- Acupuncture, lazer therapy, lazer-puncture
- Relaxation massage chair
- Fitness center
Our department team consists of highly qualified specialists dedicated to provide excellent care and our team’s number one priority is our patients’ health and well being.
- Drug-Free pain treatment using non-traditional methods- lazer therapy, acupuncture, acupressure, massage etc...
- Physical therapy treatment for overweight adults or children or people with abnormal spine curvatures
- Physical therapy before and after pregnancy
- Prophylactic massages and exercises for healthy babies
- Physical Therapy for osteoporosis
- Weight reduction programs: acupuncture, lazer puncture, physical therapy, and fitness programs
- Voice rehabilitation (audiologist) for adults and children
51B "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" blvd. (if you drive, the entrance is from "At. Dukov" str.), "Hladilnika" distr., 1407 "Lozenets".
The hospital has a parking lot. The first 30 min. are free of charge, then a fee of 3 bgn/hours applies.
Buses: №88, 120
Shuttle bus: 32
Subway: Getting off at "James Bourchier" station, after that walking through "Lozenets" distr., or tram №10, taking off at "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" stop. or a bus №88, taking ff at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.
From the Central Railway Station
Bus line №305 getting off at "Romanian embassy" stop
From "Romanian embassy" stop – Bus line №120 getting off at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.
(after the traffic lights at "Atanas Dukov" str.
With a subway, from "Central Railway Station" station, getting off at "James Bourchier" station, after that walking through "Lozenets" distr., or tram №10, taking off at "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" stop. or a bus №88, taking ff at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.