Tokuda Medical Center (TMC)
Our outpatient medical services are provided by the diagnostic consultation center “Tokuda Medical Center” (TMC). The medical center consists of 32 medical specialties’ doctors offices which provide primary consultative exams. The offices are directly connected to our inpatient departments to ensure rapid hospital admittance and streamlined communication amongst the medical teams.
The Medical Center has a contract with the Bulgarian National Health Insurance Fund to serve the public, accepts cash payments, and has contracts with numerous national and international insurers.
The center is unique in the larger geographic region in terms of its ultra-modern diagnostic equipment to effectively diagnose the following medical conditions:
- Childhood diseases, and especially during the neonatal period
- Cardiac and vascular health issues
- Neurological dysfunctions and neurological diseases requiring surgery
- Hepatic (Liver), pancreatic, gall bladder, esophageal, and digestive tract related diseases
- Pulmonary and upper respiratory tract diseases
- Kidney and urinary system, male reproductive system, nephrological (kidney) and urological diseases
- Gynecological issues, especially treatment of pre-and cancerous cells of the female reproductive systems
- Endocrine system diseases and disorders
- Skeletal-joint degenerative diseases and trauma
- Ophthalmic eye diseases
- Ear, Nose and throat diseases
- Dermatological and sexually transmitted infections (STI’s)
- Facial and jaw malformations, traumas, and reconstruction
- Dental and orthodontic medical conditions
The medical center has a contemporary clinical laboratory and offers a comprehensive range of medical testing including tumor markers and hormone testing.
The center is equipped with the latest generation of diagnostic equipment and clinical laboratories, which are designed to avoid any negative effects on the patient, yet provide quick, accurate and detailed results of organ status and function in real time.
- Computer Tomography 64 Slice (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging General Electric (MRI)
- Angiograph Apparatus (2) for cardiology and vascular diagnostics
- Bone Density Meter
- Fully mobile x-ray equipment
- Video-endoscope equipment
- Latest generation of Echo-graphs equipment
- And many others
Access to the doctors’ offices is streamlined through our advanced registration system, to schedule an appointment or for more information feel free to cour registration staff:
Management of Tokuda Medical Center
Venelina Mileva, MD
Executive Director of Acibadem City Clinic Tokuda Medical Center
Venelina Mileva, MD graduated Medicine from Varna Medical University and has been an Associate Professor at the University for more than 10 years. She has various specializations in Healthcare Management and Administration from the Open University (UK), New Bulgarian University and the University of Economics (Varna). Venelina had practiced as a primary care physician and has founded one of the first private medical centers in Varna in 1999. She had lead the Manus Vita Medical Center and Manus Vita Occupational healthcare company in Varna for eight years. She has been a managing director of City Clinic, Varna, the largest outpatient facility in Eastern Bulgaria till 2016. In 2017 she was appointed Executive Director of Acibadem City Clinic Tokuda Hospital and Acibadem City Clinic Tokuda Medical Center.
Dr. Elizabeth Traykova
51B "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" blvd. (if you drive, the entrance is from "At. Dukov" str.), "Hladilnika" distr., 1407 "Lozenets".
The hospital has a parking lot. The first 30 min. are free of charge, then a fee of 3 bgn/hours applies.
Buses: №88, 120
Shuttle bus: 32
Subway: Getting off at "James Bourchier" station, after that walking through "Lozenets" distr., or tram №10, taking off at "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" stop. or a bus №88, taking ff at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.
From the Central Railway Station
Bus line №305 getting off at "Romanian embassy" stop
From "Romanian embassy" stop – Bus line №120 getting off at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.
(after the traffic lights at "Atanas Dukov" str.
With a subway, from "Central Railway Station" station, getting off at "James Bourchier" station, after that walking through "Lozenets" distr., or tram №10, taking off at "Nikola I. Vaptsarov" stop. or a bus №88, taking ff at "Tokuda Hospital" stop.